It converges with the digipak and video as it uses the same front cover of the digipak. It also uses the same location and one of the actors from the actual music video. I have also added more text in regards to the album. I have done this because I was given feedback that the advert felt slightly empty in the centre where there was no text I have decided to address this in the final advert.
Friday, 12 December 2014
Final Advert
It converges with the digipak and video as it uses the same front cover of the digipak. It also uses the same location and one of the actors from the actual music video. I have also added more text in regards to the album. I have done this because I was given feedback that the advert felt slightly empty in the centre where there was no text I have decided to address this in the final advert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment