- Due to budgetary issues I am no longer using rabbit masks so it is tough to make the intertextual reference to Alice in Wonderland in the music video.
- The name Alice doesn't really correlate well with the genre which I am making the music video for. It sounds like a name for a Pop artist and not one for an Art Rock band.
- The name takes away the idea that the song is by a band and not a singular artist.
- The advert and digipak drafts look slightly cluttered with the amount of text that is being used on them with the Alice name included.
Friday, 28 November 2014
Choosing the Artist's Name and Album (Update)
This is a very brief post explaining that I have decided to drop the Alice name due to various reasons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment